3 Financial Codes To Abide By


We all have our own financial codes to live by. Mine is more simple and pragmatic. I believe as long as we try to stick to it diligently, less/no financial turmoil will come our way. Here are three financial codes that I live by:

1) Do not over leverage your money. Spend less than you earn and save the rest. Attaining financial freedom is a long term process. Abusing your credit card to fulfill short term wants is a recipe for disaster. You can look and plan further than that.

2) Know what you want and do not be influence by your peers. After I knew I was going to be a father, I opted for a term insurance plan because my aim is to protect my child and wife incase anything bad were to happen to me within this 25 years. Thats all I need, and thats all I will get. I believe investment and insurance should be separated.

3) Do not be affected by how other people see you. You are competing with yourself and no one else. Never fall into the trap of "trying to live up to the expectations of others", because you will be living and earning for the sake of others. Instead, do what you like in a cost efficient way and enjoy your life.

2 comments :

  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At housingfinance22@gmail.com
    Contact us on whatspp +447513195409
    Mr Osman Ibrahim
    WEBSITE: http://www.indbullsfin.com/index.pyc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in need of Urgent Loan Here no collateral required all problem regarding Loan is solve between a short period of time with a low interest rate of 2% and duration more than 20 years what are you waiting for apply now and solve your problem or start a business with Loan paying of various bills You have come to the right place just contact us abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    whatspp Number +918929490461
    Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete